
Just thought you'd all like to hear the first performance of the next American Idol! Aubrey performed on the fly, at her school dance. It was a Father-Daughter dance and she looked absolutely gorgeous! Shawn looked very handsome as well (see picture to right). Shawn wanted me to note that, NO he did not gain 45 lbs., it's just the camera angle. He feels like he's storing nuts in his cheeks...maybe it's just that good ole Indiana weather!
Anyway, back to Aubrey and the whole reason we wanted to post this. No nerves in this girl...she sang in front of over 200 of her peers and their parents. YOU GO GIRL!
3 comments:
You Go GIRL!!! I didn't know she could sing or should I say enjoyed singing...you should be proud she's good!!! oh..Shawn does not look FAT!!
Great job Aubrey!!2 Beautiful girls on the Blog- tell your Dad to go see Jenny Craig. Poppa Dave
Aubrey I am so proud of you. You are such a good singer and I know you get that from your Mom because when your Daddy was your age he would sing around the house and I couldn't tell him him that he was a better dancer than a singer. I can just picture Ashlyn last week with the poop. Shawn I don't think you look heavy at all.
Love Grandma Jackie
Post a Comment