Happy President's Day everyone! Today is the first day of our new blog. I am very excited about setting this up because I think it will be a wonderful way to share our family's important thoughts, events and fun stuff! I'm looking forward to posting pictures, achievements and milestones of the kids. I hope you enjoy reading and keeping updated on our family.
Have a wonderful day!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aubrey 2007-2008 Moran School
It's all about Style!
Ashlyn Bridges School 2007-2008
An Apple A Day...Makes Me Want To Play!
2 comments:
Great job Jessica! This will be a great way for Dave and I to know what is happening with all of you. It is so hard being so far away and with the all of our busy schedules and 2,000 miles, the phone calls, the emails and the 3 or so visits a year just aren't enough. I miss all of you so very much.
Love, Mom
YAH!! You started it...love it good job. Looks good so far..I will add you guys to our friends list. Cute pictures so far. Let me know if you need any help
Post a Comment